Ad Sales Reps
Forge connections while building networks and relationships with the Downtown community by phone, email, and travel to in-person meetings.
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated network of customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and new accounts; cultivating respect, support, and business partnerships.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Downtown Weekly LA publications.
- Achieve and exceed annual objectives and quotas.
A successful candidate will have:
- AA or Greater degree
- Exceptional relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Sales experience, education experience, or any similar related experience
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel required
- Competitive base salary plus commission structure
- Friendly, casual and supportive work environment in Downtown Los Angeles
How to apply: Candidates who meet our qualifications are encouraged to apply. Must submit a cover letter, along with your resume; and salary history. Submissions must contain both components to be considered.
Contributing Writers/Staff Writers/Guest Bloggers
Become the eyes, ears and voice of Downtown Los Angeles. Meet deadlines, create source relationships, publish online and in print.
- Experienced in written news/feature articles.
- Must be previously published in a magazine, newspaper or high profile web site.
- Creative, journalists and columnists with expertise and passion on the subject matter including politics, arts, bar scene, development, nightlife, fashion, food, etc.
Please respond with article(s) you’ve published or firm writing samples/links for consideration.